Delivery Partner Integration
Seamlessly integrate your Abacus POS with all major delivery partners:
- Uber Eats
Simply manage your food deliveries on one platform
Save time otherwise spent on self-delivery logistics
Provide an efficient and premium delivery service to your customers
*Stores are required to have a subscription to the delivery partners listed above.
70% of consumers prefer to order directly online from restaurants!
Go Live In A Day*
We are here to help you create a seamless and contactless online ordering platform for dine-in, pick-up and delivery.
✔ No website? No problem! We’ll help you build one.
✔ Depending on the number of stores, and if you are able to provide us with your menu items and images, set-up can be completed in 24 hours!*
✔ We’ll set up your online ordering platform with attractive pictures, descriptions and combos, and everything else you might need.
✔ Enable your customers to order from your restaurant with just a few clicks.
Grow Your Business
Increase repeat orders with Abacus’ POS online ordering where your customers can easily order through a web browser on their mobile or desktop device.
Launch For No Monthly Fee
Get online fast and connect with your customers. There is $0 Setup and no ongoing monthly subscription fees (forever)!
*Abacus POS subscription fees still apply.
Set Up Your Online Ordering Store Fast
Increase the number of orders, maximise profits and reach more customers with an Abacus online ordering platform – no coding knowledge or website required!
Businesses Loving The
Abacus Online Ordering System
The online ordering system has helped us pivot the COVID-19 pandemic.
Nic and Tina Persano
Ciao Mamma, Brunswick
Access to the sales report virtually and love their exceptional client support!
Billy Halvagis, Owner
Bean In The Woods, Melbourne
Most intuitive and user-friendly software on the market.
Nourish Cafe & Eatery, Queensland
Abacus POS helped us to speed up our service, serving our customers!
Ben H, Owner
Natural Born Grillers, South Australia
Easy-to-use POS and hassle-free updating menu at any time.
Reliable and user-friendly POS!
Stefano Galioto, Owner
Crafty Cuts, New South Wales
Customers who place an online order with a restaurant will visit that restaurant 67% more frequently than those who don’t.
Benefits of Online Ordering with Abacus
• Customers can order ahead online
• Orders will be sent straight through to POS
• Less room for error and quicker ordering time
Real Time POS Notifications
• Receive alerts on POS every time an online order comes through
• Send customer updates from the POS
• Customer knows when order is ready for pick-up or on its way to destination
• Create your own menu for online ordering
• Customise with your own eye-catching images
• Choose your own colour theme to strengthen branding
• Customers can quickly find foods that suit their requirements
• Cater for allergies and dietary preferences
• Vegan, gluten-free, lactose-free and more
• Create attractive promotions for your customers
• A coupon/discount code can be provided when customers check out
• Upsell your popular products
• Create combos and offer extra options
*Additional fees apply
- Customers can order anywhere from their mobile phone
- Use in conjunction with the Loyalty Marketing module (subscription fees apply)
- Double-up as a customer loyalty card
Supports Multiple Locations
- Manage all your sites and optimise business operations within the Abacus platform
- Cost of delivery will be calculated based on the distance (kilometres) from the specific store
7 Days Support
Specialists In Hospitality
Online Tutorials, Articles, Resources
Why Abacus POS Is The Fastest Growing System For Restaurants
✓ We offer greater value for money
✓ Australian local sales, development and support
✓ Plenty of payment integrations to give customers more choice
✓ We offer a business tool that helps hospitality businesses across every area, not just POS (e.g. kitchen display screen, self-ordering kiosks)
✓ Integrated self-ordering & mobile app technology
✓ System is easily scalable for customers who are seeking to grow