We are the fastest growing iPad Point Of Sale System in Australia and are looking to hire a technician experienced in the installation and support of POS systems.
We are looking for someone who is eager to keep up to date with industry trends and will be supported to grow with our company. You will assist with the software and hardware deployment, customer service support, and customer training. Full on-the-job training will be provided.
We are planning for aggressive growth in the Melbourne market so we are looking for experienced POS installers to not only hit the ground with a good foundation of knowledge.
Your key duties will include:
- Setting up network equipment, iPads, POS peripherals, and payment solutions
- Provide POS training to end-users
- Attend construction sites to advise on network/POS setup
- Tailor POS settings to suit client requirements
- Occasional travel interstate
- Documenting and reporting bugs
Successful applicants will possess:
- Experience in POS systems (Highly regarded)
- Experience within the Hospitality industry (Highly regarded)
- Networking and IT knowledge
- Driver’s license and car
- Ability to engage customers at different levels from customers who are non-tech savvy to more knowledgeable customers
- Passionate and enthusiastic about the hospitality industry
- Strong communication, writing, and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Ability to work in a challenging and constantly changing environment
- Discipline & attention to detail to all assigned tasks
- A cover letter provided with their application containing the word “pickles” to demonstrate attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- The legal right to work full time in Australia
If this career opportunity sounds of interest and you meet the requirements mentioned above, please send your resume and an introductory cover letter.