We are seeking immediately available 3 x Full Stack Developers to join our growing team based in Melbourne. This position requires individuals who have the Australian Citizen or Resident status and can demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Design and build advanced applications for the cloud solution and hosting platforms (Preferable on Azure)
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Write Unit tests for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Knowledge of both SQL Server 2016 and NoSQL (eg. mongodb, firebase) database
- Applied knowledge of pre-processors and transpliers for things like TypeScript
- Be able to design and sketch out a prototype of an application as well as converting this to a usable format: HTML and CSS
- Be able to track error and access logs to recognize the flag trends ensuring minimal downtime
- Knowledge of unit testing framework, integration testing framework
- Minimum 2 – 3 years of Full Stack development
- Understanding of REST API
- Must have worked with testing Framework e.g XUnit
- Experience with POS / E-Commerce Industry and Payment Gateway Integration
- Experience working with MS SQL
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- .Net Core and Node.js experience is a plus
- Willingness to learn other languages such as Node.js , Typescript
- NoSQL experience e.g. Firestore/Firebase/Mongo DB is a bonus
- Previous Experience working on Real Time Website / Apps is highly regarded
- Working knowledge of the general cloud landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Familiar with Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review
- Should be able to work under minimal supervision
- Passion to develop high quality software
- Must have attention to detail mindset and thinking out of box
- Must understand and experiencing in multi-threading programming
- Must have relevant qualifications in IT and work experience
Successful candidates would be starting by 31 March 2021.
Please note that only candidates with *Australian PR or Citizenship will be considered.
** No Agency applications will be considered **
*Only successful candidates will be contacted.