We are the fastest growing iPad Point of Sales System in Australia and are looking for a Senior Android Developer to join our Melbourne team to assist with the development and maintenance of our suite of Android apps.
We are seeking an individual who is able to show proven experience in delivering a full project lifecycle from requirements specification to implementation. Working on the entire life-cycle of the apps you will need to contribute to the design process, ensuring that the solution fits its intended purpose from a function, technical, and quality perspective.
The successful candidate will have the following
* At least 3+years of mobile development on Android platform
* Strong OO design and programming skills in Kotlin/Java
* Strong knowledge of Android SDK
* Strong knowledge of design patterns such as (MVP, MVVM)
* Strong knowledge of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
* Vast knowledge of Android third party libraries
* Knowledge of Java memory management
* Excellent problem-solving skills
* Experience with cloud messaging APIs and push notifications
* Familiar with continuous integration
* Experience using JIRA, Bitbucket, Git
* Experience mentoring Junior team members
* Good Oral and Written English
* Pride in your work
* Flexibility according to the situation
* Dedication to a task
* Good work ethic
* A sense of humour and pleasant nature
* Problem Solver and use algorithms, design patterns, and good coding practices
* Team focused who enables team success
* iOS development
* Kotlin knowledge
* Dagger 2, Retrofit, Picasso
* RxAndroid, RxJava
We offer compensation according to your skills and experience. We also have regular internal training, meetups, and knowledge sharing. We are also open to sending employees to conferences (once COVID-19 restrictions ease)
Please note that
*Only candidates with Australian PR or Citizenship will be considered.
** No Agency applications will be considered **
*Only successful candidates will be contacted.