Australia's First Homegrown Android POS Eliminates Costs & Complexity in Global First
Square POS users offered lifeline following outages with free migration, zero subscription fees for life, zero commission options
- Options for zero terminal, subscription, commission or software fees
- Total cost to own & run less than 50% of alternatives
- Up and running in 30 minutes or less
MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA – September 2023: In a significant development that’s set to save the hospitality industry a substantial amount of money, Liven has introduced Australia’s first Android-powered point-of-sale (POS) system engineered in Australia specifically for local hospitality and grocery businesses. This pioneering innovation, which comes on the heels of Liven’s recent acquisitions totalling $152m, is the Company’s first major product announcement as it transforms cost dynamics within the industry.
Traditional POS systems have long burdened restaurant and café owners with hidden transaction fees, expensive hardware, complex management, and additional charges for essential features. All of these expenses trickle down to higher prices for customers. Liven’s new solution, Abacus Android POS, is here to change the game by significantly reducing hardware costs and incorporating features that others charge extra for. It’s an innovative approach that promises to make waves in the hospitality sector in Australia and worldwide.
Key features and functionality include:
- Swift & Easy Setup: Be up and running in under 30 minutes.
- Ease of Management: Avoid incessant hardware and software updates.
- Hardware Reusability: Connect to existing cash drawers and receipt printers.
- Seamless Integration: Merge effortlessly with loyalty programs, supply chain management, table ordering, and more.
- Compatibility: Synchronize with third-party delivery services, kiosks, and cash recycling mechanisms.
- Advanced Support: Comprehensive coverage for the Enterprise Management System (EMS) specifically crafted for quick-service restaurants & franchises.
- Dual Mode: Ensure uninterrupted operations with both online and offline modes.
- Better Customer Experience: Customer-facing display simplifies communications and engages customers better.
Liven – a leading global data, technology and customer experience provider to the hospitality industry, launched its Brandollar loyalty program in 2020. Today, Liven serves over 6,000 customers across Australia and Southeast Asia, processing over 120 million transactions worth more than $3 billion (AUD) annually. Liven enables any brand, franchisee, or venue to harness the power of AI and best-of-breed technologies – from the front-of-house to the kitchen and back-office – delivered as one. Most Australians have dined at a restaurant powered by one or more Liven Group products.
For Further Information:
PR Contact: Drew Lambert | DL Comms | +61 425 200 606 | email@example.com
Liven Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org